Happy Foodie Friday!
If you’re one of my friends, you know I’m obsessed with anything apple. So it’s fitting that I went to an apple orchard a couple weeks ago (how Autumn of me) and dropped a ton of money on anything apple-flavored. The only problem? I had no clue how to use any of the items I bought!
Luckily for me (and now you), I found a way to turn some of that apple butter I bought into a delicious side dish! Here’s how to make apple butter crescent rolls.
What You’ll Need
-Ready to bake Crescent Rolls (I used Pillsbury)
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF (350ºF if you have a dark or non-stick pan)
2. Pop open your crescent rolls and separate them into their respective triangles
3. Spread the apple butter over the triangles. I used a spoon to spread the butter because I didn’t want to tear the crescent rolls. Also, the less apple butter you use the better! I put in too much the first time and the apple butter was overpowering.
4. Roll up the triangles into their crescent roll shape!
5. Place in the oven and bake for 9-14 minutes.
Any other fall recipes I should know that involve apple butter? Let me know!